Ayọ /ˈɑːjoʊ/ means Joy in Yoruba.
Founded in 2019 by Adeola Sokunbi, Ayo Hospitality Consulting is your resource for hospitality. We are a minority-owned, privately-held company, offering multi-disciplinary hospitality expertise for clients seeking advisory across a broad range of hospitality services, sales, and contract negotiations.
Ayo Hospitality Consulting brings a decade of hands-on, practical experience in all areas of hospitality operations and provides practical, actionable, and cost effective strategies and solutions. We have experience working in the Metropolitan Atlanta area, producing large-scale events at Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Dome, Centennial Olympic Park, and Coca-Cola Enterprises.
- Exceeded $1M FY18 revenue goal by 80%, achieved $1.8M in total revenue FY19
- Centennial Olympic Park 2020 Vision – responsible for implementation of event booking strategy of Centennial Olympic Park following $30M renovation
- Sponsorship Manager; key contact for contractual partnership with Coca-Cola Enterprises, ensuring fulfillment of sponsorship assets for Centennial Olympic Park’s self-produced programming
- Scouted and negotiated contract terms for the first ever Chinese Lantern Festival in Centennial Olympic Park, garnering over 38K attendees with $1.6M in economic impact; tripling total booking revenue year-over-year in Q2 for COP
- Developed Season Pass program and increased overall ticketing revenue for 2017 Wednesday WindDown Concert Series by 32% over previous season
- Special Project Manager for Centennial Olympic Park’s public celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games; played key role in curated events including: OutKast #ATLast Concerts, Publix Georgia Marathon, Atlanta Science Festival, Sweetwater 420 Festival, Shaky Knees & Shaky Beats Festvial, Gumball 3000 Rally, ESPN College GameDay, Fourth of July Celebration, Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour, Passport Experience Festival
Additional Resources: Connect with Adeola Sokunbi on LinkedIn
For more information, please visit the Contact Page to submit inquiries.