Ayọ /ˈɑːjoʊ/ means Joy in Yoruba.
Founded in 2019 by Adeola Sokunbi, Ayo Hospitality Consulting is your resource for hospitality. We are a minority-owned, privately-held company, offering multi-disciplinary expertise for clients seeking advisory across a broad range of services. Ayo Hospitality Consulting brings a decade of hands-on experience and solid industry relationships in order to provide practical, actionable, and cost effective solutions. Our founder, Adeola, is a Certified Venue Professional (CVP) through the International Association of Venue Managers and possesses expertise within the event management industry with a diverse set of expertise in business development, sponsorship negotiation, ticketing, event production, event booking, and client hospitality.
Prior to creating Ayo Hospitality Consulting, Adeola has been involved in the successful coordination of multiple world-class events in the sports and entertainment segment, including the 2011 PGA Championship, 2012 London Olympic Games, 2017 National College Football Championship, NCAA Final Four (2013 & 2020), and Super Bowl LIII (Atlanta 2019). Through her work with major entities like Mercedes Benz Stadium and Centennial Olympic Park, she has served as the key account manager for the 2020 U.S. Olympic Trials (Marathon), SEC Football Championship, the annual SweetWater 420 Festival, ONE Musicfest, Atlanta Chinese Lantern Festival, and Golden Globe nominated Warner Bros. motion picture Richard Jewell that was filmed in Centennial Olympic Park in the summer of 2019.
Throughout her tenure, Adeola has remained an active member of professional organizations like Women In Sports Events (WISE), dedicating her time to mentor young women passionate about the sports and events business. Adeola also remains deeply involved with her alma mater, Georgia State University, where she frequently speaks to students in both the Hospitality & Sport Management programs bringing back her real life experiences to the classroom.
- Exceeded $1M FY18 revenue goal by 80%, achieved $1.8M in total revenue FY19
- Centennial Olympic Park 2020 Vision – responsible for implementation of event booking strategy of Centennial Olympic Park following $30M renovation
- Sponsorship Manager; key contact for contractual partnership with Coca-Cola Enterprises, ensuring fulfillment of sponsorship assets for Centennial Olympic Park’s self-produced programming
- Scouted and negotiated contract terms for the first ever Chinese Lantern Festival in Centennial Olympic Park, garnering over 38K attendees with $1.6M in economic impact; tripling total booking revenue year-over-year in Q2 for COP
- Developed Season Pass program and increased overall ticketing revenue for 2017 Wednesday WindDown Concert Series by 32% over previous season
- Special Project Manager for Centennial Olympic Park’s public celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games; played key role in curated events including: OutKast #ATLast Concerts, Publix Georgia Marathon, Atlanta Science Festival, Sweetwater 420 Festival, Shaky Knees & Shaky Beats Festvial, Gumball 3000 Rally, ESPN College GameDay, Fourth of July Celebration, Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour, Passport Experience Festival
Additional Resources: Connect with Adeola Sokunbi on LinkedIn
For more information, please visit the Contact Page to submit inquiries.